Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 747525354555657585960616267 ... LastLast

Thread: trip report / july fourth, twenty-fourteen

User Info Menu

Re: trip report / july fourth, twenty-fourteen

It took me a second or two to figure out what make my nature meant..some nerve eh!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JitterBug View Post
    omg vi, i almost spit up my water . . . you should write a book . . . your words just flow . . . i've read all sorts of trip reports but none are as good as yours . . . you speak real . . . more please . . . i'm going to be sad when this report is over!!!
    JitterBug, you make me smile big time. Thank you for the props which I so appreciate. You just don't know how encouraging positive comments can be when writing trip reports. I can go on and on when it comes to talking about Jamaica, but not sure what's interesting and what's not to others. I guess that's why I haven't gone more public like a blog or book. So knowing folks like you can tolerate my ramblings is good enough for me to keep bringing the experiences here.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TAH View Post
    !
    ?? what's wrong TAH? not good stuff anymore??

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by *vi* View Post
    ?? what's wrong TAH? not good stuff anymore??
    No ma'am, it's very good stuff indeed. I just couldn't think of anything else to say other than: !
    You do have some real Jamaican experiences on your trips, that is for sure. Keep it coming! I can't wait to hear how this turns out...

User Info Menu

whew...okay. thanks for explaining. Anyone who has traveled with me knows the bazaar and unusual will find me EVERY TIME! I’ve never had an uneventful reach. Always three or four “omg” moments I get to take home with me. If I didn’t have pictures w/notes I wouldn’t believe half of what happens myself and I be there! But as I told JitterBug, I appreciate your comments as well TAH. Thanks for hangin in.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sammyb View Post
    Lawd i'm dying over here
    Quote Originally Posted by kaycee View Post
    Lmao!!! I'm over here dying!!

I'm sure your words helped to cool his nature...
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    It took me a second or two to figure out what make my nature meant..some nerve eh!
    Glad you got a kick out of that sammy and kaycee. I can laugh about it now, but by the end of that night, I was ready to scream. Literally.

Summer, telling me the effect I had on him was, to him, a compliment. I’ve had other men say that to me (or worse) so I’ve learned how to respond so it doesn’t sound like I’m challenging their manhood or playing hard to get.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by *vi* View Post
    whew...okay. thanks for explaining. Anyone who has traveled with me knows the bazaar and unusual will find me EVERY TIME! I’ve never had an uneventful reach. Always three or four “omg” moments I get to take home with me. If I didn’t have pictures w/notes I wouldn’t believe half of what happens myself and I be there! But as I told JitterBug, I appreciate your comments as well TAH. Thanks for hangin in.
    Sorry if I gave the impression I wasn't thoroughly enjoying the read. I'm not much of a talker usually, and try to keep my comments very brief in general. Your reports are among the best I've ever read, as everyone else says constantly. Yes I.

User Info Menu

I don't want this trip report to end, at least until I reach in January. I feel like I'm on vacation along with you. You really love some thick men, me too!! . I love your sense of humor and lol at your description of the "yard bathroom, minus the sink and the porcelain." Your description of the dancing was a visual in itself I can actually see you guys dancing and how awkward it must've been based on your silhouette picture. You not knowing whether it was his chin or "tool" . He really wasted your time going to pick up his daughter and then she already had a ride home. Maybe you should've went with driver "B".

User Info Menu

I second what butterfly said, driver "B" sounded like he was a lot more fun !!!

User Info Menu

He on the other hand, was trying to carve his hopes, dreams and perverted fantasies over my ass with his “tool”.

“You make my nature…..”

HAHA, too funny!