Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 26 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast

Thread: trip report / july fourth, twenty-fourteen

User Info Menu

Re: trip report / july fourth, twenty-fourteen

User Info Menu

[/QUOTE] Just had a AWE moment.. I love this photo Vi, Still hanging in there...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by *vi* View Post
    7/12/14 - saturday, day 9

lovely view from your room!

"We're" at Boston.....so happy are "we" going to have sausage?

Didn't tell you this last reach I tried the chicken sausage....don't ever ever make that mistake, stick to what "we" know.

User Info Menu

Heyyyyy Sparkle!!! PLEASE stay close...so many more "ahhhh" moments I want you to see...and feel...

Never tried the chicken sausage Sammy. Thanks for the tip. Yep, had some NICE jerk sausage that afternoon.

User Info Menu

Except for the occasional “hello” or “nod” from a gentleman passing by or an ant crossing over my toes, my time there was undisturbed. No one approached me. Not even the only two vendors walking the beach proudly displaying their products. That three+ hour block of peace was what I needed.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Beautiful, Beautiful, Vi! Lots of people at Boston, looks like.

We never did find out what she did with the bottle caps, lol. I think it was one of projects that started out like a good idea but then proved to daunting, haha.

User Info Menu

I am so enjoying this report on an end-of-summer rainy day on Cape Cod. The view from your room is fabulous!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Schuttzie View Post
    Beautiful, Beautiful, Vi! Lots of people at Boston, looks like.

We never did find out what she did with the bottle caps, lol. I think it was one of projects that started out like a good idea but then proved to daunting, haha.
    Schuttzie the beach was enjoyed by a lot of folks that day. More were on top and venturing off to the side. And a lot of toddlers. The cutest sight that day was seeing a man holding two wee ones, one in each arm. Their little arms were wrapped tight around his neck holding on for dear life.

Regarding the bottle caps, well your girls had a two-fold satisfying experience of helping a friend and cleaning the environment...lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by goldilocks View Post
    I am so enjoying this report on an end-of-summer rainy day on Cape Cod. The view from your room is fabulous!
    Goldilocks, although you haven't experienced that side of the island and admitted you don't know when you ever will, you are STILL enjoying the ride and giving me mighty encouraging props. Gotta let you know I really appreciate you taking the time to tell me you like what you see and comment on my encounters.