Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16566162636465666768 LastLast

Thread: trip report / july fourth, twenty-fourteen

User Info Menu

Re: trip report / july fourth, twenty-fourteen

I knew it.... I knew it...

User Info Menu

Awe shucksss.... Ms. Vi... Catching up on your report.... LOL uummm We need to talk

User Info Menu

Oh, how fun is that? You got to let that inner youngster come out from time to time to enjoy life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    I'm at my deskreading your trip report about your beach encounter with driver "b" and I'm actually blushing. Very excited to find out the outcome.
    awwwww butterfly…thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    I knew it.... I knew it...
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jojo, please think of me when you are standing at Alfred's gazing out into the ocean...I miss that place so much.

Quote Originally Posted by SPARKLE1010 View Post
    Awe shucksss.... Ms. Vi... Catching up on your report.... LOL uummm We need to talk
    tee hee…yes ma’am, Sparkle, we sure do!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Schuttzie View Post
    Oh, how fun is that? You got to let that inner youngster come out from time to time to enjoy life
    Schuttzie, that’s exactly what I did. It was a workout, but so much fun.

User Info Menu

I replaced the SD card in the camera and snapped a picture to make sure it was not damaged or hadn't gotten wet. I basically stop taking pictures after that.

Checked my phone. Wow 9 missed calls. Three from Drivah A “urgh”, Five from Portland “grrrrrr”. One from David “smile”

“Did you bring a towel?”
    “No. Is alright. I drip dry natural.”
    “What would you like to drink? My treat.” He requested a Red Stripe.

This day (my visit) is coming to a close and I’m feeling it. I don’t like this feeling. I gaze at the ocean while I wait and envy the people who are still in the water. They aren’t fretting about packing, check-out time or the inevitable search through dirty clothes by customs. I wanted to re-wind to yesterday and do last night over again but with a different someone and a different someplace. I wanted to drag Mr. B back out there, not to have him bounce me up and down, but to watch him swim. That was a beautiful scene.

I asked Chris for a shot of white rum along with the stripes.

I need a feel better thought and that would be food. I decided to have a special dinner tonight. Treat myself to that cruel seafood pasta at Ivan’s. That and a pint of rum would help…maybe. I paid Chris and slowly walked back to the lounger.

When I returned with the drinks, he was just pulling his jeans up over his hips. OhMy… talk about timing…what a vision I was treated to at that moment. His skin is flawless. Smooth and enticing like semi-sweet dark chocolate. Ocean water was still cascading from his hair, trailing his shoulders…his back…his chest…his navel…whew!! To continue describing his body from that point would change the rating of this report so I’ll stop there.

He caught me staring…drooling…wetting my lipssssss. I handed him the bottle. Too embarrassed to speak I just sat down…he did too…thank goodness!

He takes a sip, then another, paused then asked... “How was last night?”

User Info Menu

BAM, I’m body-slammed back down to reality. “It was a complete nightmare.”

I told him how I was being kneaded, pressed and squeezed like play dough most of the night. That we didn’t party at all and how disappointed I still am for wasting my next to last night in Jamaica.

“That man was out of order.”
    “I look at it this way…he was either my punishment for staying away from Negril for so long or my reason. I never had to deal with such nonsense in Portland.”
    “In truth all I can say is not all Portland men are saints so not all Negril men are devils. I can only speak for myself when I tell you I will not disrespect you. I like your vibes and want to spend time with you. That is the only way you will know who I am…not according to where I live.”
    “I’m not judging you.”
    “Then yes???? You will go to the party at Bourbon with me tonight?”
    I know you drink, do you dance?”
    “Yes, I love to dance.”
    “That’s it…yes, Bourbon Beach it is.”

I take a long last look at an evening beach sky, pack up my gear and get dropped off at the room to get ready for tonight.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

clap, clap, clap . . .

User Info Menu

Haha, got to put your tongue back in your mouth, lol!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

loving this!!