Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst 12345678910111656 ... LastLast

Thread: trip report / july fourth, twenty-fourteen

User Info Menu

Re: trip report / july fourth, twenty-fourteen

I'm loving it, please don't stop. You're awesome vi!

I wanted to meet him. Take him out to dinner and hopefully breakfast..wink..

Well, did you?

User Info Menu

Love your trip reports, Vi. Always thankful!

User Info Menu

Kaycee, the festival was very nice. Not like the previous ones I attended, but there were many obstacles the community had to deal with in order to pull this off. The road construction being the main issue. But I was delighted to hear it was on and even happier to see the turn out because the ticket price was higher. I take dancehall in doses but I stream lover's rock and roots & culture non stop.

TAH!!! LOL, I’m not that courageous…not alone anyway. If I had one of my girls with me then I would have drug her along just until I met him. So glad you are enjoying the report and I appreciate the shouts!

Thank you so much Maryann. Please stick around as there is so much more. Still uploading videos and sorting pictures…you know stuff that should have been in order BEFORE I started the report. Forgive me!

User Info Menu

love the videos! thanks for going through the trouble...yeah the Admiral's body is on FIYA !

Hezron Clarke...heart be still
    Last edited by sammyb; 08-27-2014 at 10:38 AM.

User Info Menu

Nice! Is there live music in PA often? That's the main reason I go to JA.

User Info Menu

Vi, Honey really enjoyed catching up on your report...yes Admiral has a great body for 54 and he has a nice signing voice as well...should have been there for support. Lol. Next time! Enjoying your pictures and vid's. Helping me get thru a root canal treatment

User Info Menu

Sammy, I tell you, I don’t know. It could have been the rum, but I found him to be attractive from head to toe. I like his eyes…doesn’t he have pretty eyes..lol Hezron Clarke was working the stage as well. Let me see if I can salvage some HC footage for ya.

No Goldilocks, not even close the amount of live entertainment in Negril. And I’m sure Sammy will attest that you do miss it if you truly enjoy live shows. That’s why I search for the music and parties. It’s the next best thing.

Root Canal?!?!? Poor baby! Sparkle, I bet if you had a ticket to Jamaica you would be feeling no pain. The performers were actually mingling but I kept my distance. So yes, I could have used a little push from you to at least meet him. Oh well…I have the video and my imagination…LOL

User Info Menu

What an awesome trip report and pictures!

User Info Menu

Hi CJGirl. Thanks and glad you are tagging along.

User Info Menu

7/7/14 Monday - day 4

Who needs an alarm when you know you will be waking up to a day like this.

Breakfast today was the most delicious grilled cheese sandwich I’ve had in a long time. It definitely was the cheese and butter. I almost asked for a second one but filled up on the fresh papaya juice. I was satisfied.

I remembered the pineapple so while I wait for O’Neil to come for me, I cut it up. The aroma of the sweet, tropical delight filled the air as I sliced and sliced. Couldn’t resist slipping small to medium size pieces in my mouth then suck the juice off my fingers. So good! Made me happy I paid the 350J for it. Put the bag of chunks in the fridge, cleaned up my mess then grabbed my gear.

O’Neil arrived to take me into town.