Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 60 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10505556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: trip report / july fourth, twenty-fourteen

User Info Menu

Re: trip report / july fourth, twenty-fourteen

Quote Originally Posted by kaycee View Post
    Drivah A, would have caught a punch to his nature...Lol!

Glad you found your camera!!
    Kaycee, I agree, he would have gotten something punched or slapped, haha. Especially when he kept those hands wandering after many warnings. No patience for that sort of thing.

I'm so glad you got your camera/memories back, Vi, to share with us

User Info Menu

Vi,we are here and totally exhausted,been great time and had some hiccups but they were man made so all is good.Glad the wifi hung in there so i could check in on your report!!

User Info Menu

ok, I know tits thankggiving, by the way , happy thanksgiving, but my popcorn is getting stale, waiting for the round up.!!

User Info Menu

So should I serenade you? Don't be cruel, vi...

User Info Menu

Oh Vi, come back! What a great read! Thanks for sharing with us.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Happy to hear your camera was exactly where you left it.

Nice lookin' towel, too!!
    I’ve said this more than once, Patricia…after being on the rock for more than 3 days, my camera becomes just as important to my as my passport. Yes, more important than my cash!!! By that time, the media card was holding over 2,000 pictures and videos of Portland and Westmoreland so losing it would have ruined my visit. I bring a back up, but that’s to replace the camera, not the card. After that incident I realize I’ve got to come up with a way to back up my card every night. Yes, it was my fault it was left behind, but I’m sooooooo grateful the wrong person didn’t come around to take advantage of my absentmindedness.

Quote Originally Posted by sammyb View Post
    man ole man that was a close call, so glad that worked out!

LOVE LOVE the towel!
    Thanks sammy. It’s my favorite until I find the one with the two raised flip flops.

Quote Originally Posted by TAH View Post
    Sigh...
    You always leave me waiting for the next post. Ten days til my next (short)trip, you're helping me satisfy the itch in the meantime. Glad "A" wasn't a complete d**chebag at least. Very glad you found the camera!
    Sorry about the space between posts TAH. The jobs, for one keep me from devoting more time to the report, but the end is always the hardest for me to write about. Especially regarding this reach. If I could live any day of this visit over again, it would be this one. No matter how short a visit is, I know you will have a great time. The action is really picking up there so that means more FUN options for you two. ENJOY and have a couple of drinks for me!

Quote Originally Posted by kaycee View Post
    Drivah A, would have caught a punch to his nature...Lol!

Glad you found your camera!!
    LOL, kaycee…he almost did!!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    I was almost stressed as you about the camera, anxious for driver "B" to take you to find out if it was still there. Then I remembered you had to find it because how else would you have post your beautiful pictures. Driver "A" is missing a couple of letters "SS". Oh no It's almost the last day, I wish you can preserve this report until my next reach. I have six weeks, and I don't think you can fit one day worth of trip report to hold me over for six weeks. Maybe some more pictures will do.
    There you go, Butterfly!!! Two “S” attached to the “A” would fit his description perfectly!!! Trust, I could write a lot about this final day and a half, but not to last six weeks. Sweetie, you’ll be there for a nice long reach and attending some major events. Wish I could be there, hangin with you for even just a part of it all. You think you might be posting some pictures when you return???

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    Vi, I wasn't worried for a second that you didn't get your camera back, otherwise we wouldn't be getting these fabulous pics, isn't that the worst feeling when you think you lost something important like that. I've decided that I must meet you some day on the beach, we would have many laughs, I'm sure !!!
    YES jojo, my stomach was all messed up. I was holding all that good food but the smell was making me feel worse. And oh what a compliment. Thank you!! I mean you want to hang with me even AFTER reading of my mishaps and mayhem!!! You must be adventurous too so we gotta make that happen. I’ll shoot you a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuttzie View Post
    Kaycee, I agree, he would have gotten something punched or slapped, haha. Especially when he kept those hands wandering after many warnings. No patience for that sort of thing.

I'm so glad you got your camera/memories back, Vi, to share with us
    Thanks Schuttzie. Memories from each reach sustain my sanity until I return so they are very valuable.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by billndonna View Post
    Vi,we are here and totally exhausted,been great time and had some hiccups but they were man made so all is good.Glad the wifi hung in there so i could check in on your report!!
    Hey the billndonna!!! Wow what an honor to know you are still hanging with me while on the rock!!!! Glad you are having a great time and hope the hiccups were minor and few. Thanks for taking the time to post a little something on the board for all. Can I ask you something…who is doing the posting, bill or donna or is it a team contribution???

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    ok, I know tits thankggiving, by the way , happy thanksgiving, but my popcorn is getting stale, waiting for the round up.!!
    A pair of LOLs at your typo jojo!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TAH View Post
    So should I serenade you? Don't be cruel, vi...
    TAH honey, I would LOVE to be serenaded by you. Anything by Maxi Priest gets my attention and cooperation!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luvinegril View Post
    Oh Vi, come back! What a great read! Thanks for sharing with us.
    Thanks so much Luvinegril and sorry for taking so long …gotta earn those nickels so I can get back to Jamaica asap.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

TAH!!!! perfect choice!!! OH MY...BE STILL MY HEART!!!! mmmmm he says "don't go" sooooo sweetly how can I not stay and continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!