Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 175762636465666768 LastLast

Thread: trip report / july fourth, twenty-fourteen

User Info Menu

Re: trip report / july fourth, twenty-fourteen

Well I was hoping to read the rest of you adventure , but I leave in the morning for the beach, I will be thinking of you when im at my
    favorite place, Alfreds, and I will scoping for Chris. lol...... Its been so much fun reading your amazing report, I will hope that someday we can
    meet up in Negril, and find lots of trouble... I mean good times together, Happy New Year to you.

User Info Menu

I stumbled upon your trip report while looking for reviews from someone who has visited Negril in July. I usually come down in October or November but due to our traveling companions schedule, it will be July this reach. Your report alleviated my concerns about the timing. I loved your report. Your pictures took me right there. I can't wait! Thank you so much for sharing.

User Info Menu

vi?

User Info Menu

maybe she is in jamaica? working on the next trip report?

User Info Menu

Vi

I love your report and your pictures!!! Makes me feel like I am vacationing with you!!!
    http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Ms. Vi, hope you are well and things are good!

User Info Menu

Good Lord, how did I miss these last posts? Glad you had a nice day with B, can't wait to hear about the night!

User Info Menu

I finally logged back in to catch up on this report... soooooooo good. But damn, what a cliff hanger!

User Info Menu

Vi,

I read your entire trip report on this snowy frigid day~it warmed my spirits and it read like a delightful well written book~which one anxiously awaits the turn of the next page. Then it's the anticipation of the next chapter now we are awaiting the next sequel to Vi's last night in Negril~ it was truly delightful to follow your journey~the written word and the photos!

User Info Menu

vi, you still around?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]