Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Talk me into The Beach!

User Info Menu

Talk me into The Beach!

We had are 1st taste of Negril last March and stayed at Catcha Falling Star which was absolutely heaven on earth! We are planning our next trip and are wondering...does anything on the beach compare to this place? We loved it so much but are thinking of trying the beach this time. I wonder if we're spoiled now. This will be our 25th anniversary so we are willing to splurge. We want an ocean view for sure! Non AI is more desirable. Talk me into the beach!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Talk me into The Beach!

Catcha Falling Star is a pretty special place but I'm going to suggest Charela Inn for the beach. It is on a gorgeous part of the beach and has a lot of ocean view rooms.

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0599.jpg
Views: 503
Size:  97.2 KBName:  IMG_0197.jpg
Views: 587
Size:  95.5 KB
    Owner's villa and view from deck at Nirvana.

User Info Menu

Idle Awhile
    [http://daisypath.com]

User Info Menu

I have to vote for Nirvana it's pretty sweet and it's right next door to the best bar on the beach white sands.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Sorry,I'm gonna suggest you stay west end,it's low key chill can't be beat,do day trips to the beach(IMO)

User Info Menu

Never stayed there but I second the owners villa at Nirvana!

User Info Menu

How about a split between Catcha and Nirvana? I would spend more days at Catcha and throw in a few days at Nirvana. Both are great places with a great vibe.

User Info Menu

There's a big attraction, if you have the time between a split between the Cliffs and the Beach. If you want to try quiet... and depending on your time of year... you might want to try beach accommodations further away from the village. Places up near the AI's can be economical (we're trying Palms Negril in April), or a bit more appointed like Tree House, Charela, Idle Awhile, and others. In high season, accommodations near to Margueritaville, Alfred's and such might be a bit more active, and less quiet.

User Info Menu

when the sea is angry and a little rough, you can still walk the beach, and the beach road is alot safer to walk , soon come