Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Talk me into The Beach!

User Info Menu

Re: Talk me into The Beach!

Splitting your stay to try the beach is an excellent idea!

User Info Menu

OMG jojo p, you must be in sales! You did good! And so did booger! I feel like we'll have to flip a coin. The split thing sounds like a good idea, but after talking to my husband we really don't know if we want to have to deal with a move in the middle of our stay. It's already enough work checking in and checking out just once on vacation!!! (sarcasm but a little true). I thinking we might stay at Catcha again and check out all of these places on a day trip to the beach to plan & decide for the next stay. I'm making a list.

User Info Menu

Switching is very easy, don't let it scare you away. At Nirvana, there is no checkout and you can hang out there as long as you want past the checkout time. If you do it right, you won't lose more than a 1/2 hour of fun time (except for the packing).

User Info Menu

I can certainly understand the hesitancy to switch. It was a very hard sell to my girlfriend. Logistically it is much easier than you think, though. Particularly in Jamaica where you tend to pack lightly and there is a van waiting at the front of every hotel. We woke up. Threw our stuff in the bag went down and walked right into a cab and were back in lounge chairs at the next resort within the hour. We didn't even have to put our Red Stripes down for the ride! It was seamless and totally worth the little adventure to experience both sides of Negril in one trip. I would be hesitant to split stays anywhere else but in Negril it is truly no problem.

Catcha '11

User Info Menu

We did 5 on the beach and 5 at Catcha last year and it was a smooth transition and a great time.Doing 9 on the beach this year but we will be cliffside for a couple of occasions

User Info Menu

We have our first visit last year stayed 4 nights and seastar and 10 nights at coco no problem in chaning all done within 40 mins.When we go back again we will do the same thing great to see the two sides.