Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help!

User Info Menu

Help!

So I am new to Negril.com and I am not sure with the intricacies of this site. Anyway, I lost a ring in Negril and actually my hotel found it when I had gotten back to the states, the only problem is that they told me to figure out how to get it back and all of the shipping companies wont send a ring. Anyone have any ideas on what to do? I stayed at Xtabi by the way...

Thanks for the help....

User Info Menu

Re: Help!

There are great people here. I'm certain someone will be able to help you out. Wish I could help but we aren't going back until July 2015. Could be a great excuse to make another trip.............

User Info Menu

I was thinking the same, except I had a really rough experience this last go around (been there a few times now), someone stole our CC info and spent 1000 dollars I didnt have, I lost my ring and US airways lost my bag. I still don't think I am completely spoiled to Negril though... its just so nice.

User Info Menu

There are a whole bunch of us going in Nov. Where do u live?
    Rosalie
    Once u go u know

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rosalie View Post
    There are a whole bunch of us going in Nov. Where do u live?
    I live in SLC utah.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Borg View Post
    the only problem is that they told me to figure out how to get it back and all of the shipping companies wont send a ring.
    Hmm. Is that a international shipping rule? My wife lost her wedding ring on a beach in Delaware, and a guy with metal detector found it. He shipped it back to us via FedEx, no problem. I know that I've seen FedEx trucks around Negril, although it's probably not cheap.

Anyway, I'm sure someone travelling down there can help you. As Rosalie said, there are a bunch of people going down in November, although I'm sure there are also people going down sooner.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Heather,

We know of some trustworthy friends coming down soon and we will check if they wouldnt mind bringing the ring back up to you. If they agree, we will put you in direct contact with them when they get here.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

I love this place.
    great job boardies.

User Info Menu

Great Faith in Humankind! Love it!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_D View Post
    Hmm. Is that a international shipping rule? My wife lost her wedding ring on a beach in Delaware, and a guy with metal detector found it. He shipped it back to us via FedEx, no problem. I know that I've seen FedEx trucks around Negril, although it's probably not cheap.
    yep... I have called the FedEx and UPS and they will not ship jewelry internationally... kinda tough spot for me...