Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Catcha Gardens or Seastar for a few days?

User Info Menu

Catcha Gardens or Seastar for a few days?

Back for another installment of "help choose my adventure..."

I'm booking a kindof last minute trip for the end of Sept. Original plan was to stay at Firefly for 8 nights but thought that might be too long to stay put so I've decided to stay three nights on the cliffs. Narrowed it down to Catcha Gardens and Seastar. I know many here are attached to one or the other. Both Catcha and Seastar look wonderful and seem to have their own perks. I already have a trip booked to BCC and Treehouse for Thanksgiving but couldn't wait!

What to do?

User Info Menu

Re: Catcha Gardens or Seastar for a few days?

I have never stayed at either but if being closer to the ocean is important is just across the street from sone great oceanfront bars....people really seem to love sea star

User Info Menu

Flip a coin.

Cap

User Info Menu

We have been to Seastar many times for cocktails and the Sat show but have not stayed there. We have stayed at Catcha Gardens a few times and we love it
    there. Staff is great and I love that it is so quiet, That's how we usually like to start a trip. And Catcha has Belle and Pumpkin whom I have grown to love, they move in with us when we are there. I think both places are awesome. I think Seastar is better if your looking to mingle, Catcha if you just want to relax and unwind. Both times at Catcha I felt we had the whole place to ourselves, and I LOVE their pool.

User Info Menu

Catcha Gardens

User Info Menu

Both are great places, but my vote would be for Catcha Gardens. Quiet, great pool, great staff, great resort dogs and if you want company, just walk across the street to LTU for one of the best views pon da cliffs! And also a great bar and awesome food. They will deliver to your room if you wish! Enjoy and have fun where ever you choose to be.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Seastar Inn has huge studio apartment sized rooms with balconies or terrace. Clean and beautiful grounds with many plants and trees that will blow your mind.
    In room safe, lovely air conditioning, table, chairs, nice big comfy beds, fridge, mini kitchen, cable TV, room service, great restaurant (menu on their web site), and an accommodating, friendly staff. It's a very safe and secure property with a store at the end of the street and free beach transport every day. You cannot go wrong. Did I mention the pool with swim up bar?

User Info Menu

I have to say sestar loved everything about it when we go back again we will stay there

User Info Menu

Catcha it is. The hammock and house dogs sold me.
    I'll be sure to check out the show at Seastar on Saturday. They're on the short list for an upcoming trip for sure.
    Thanks all.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyNYC View Post
    Catcha it is. The hammock and house dogs sold me.
    I'll be sure to check out the show at Seastar on Saturday. They're on the short list for an upcoming trip for sure.
    Thanks all.
    Sweet!! You are going to have a ball. Be sure and give the resorts dogs a big hug up from me!!! Pumpkin is my soul-mate. LOL
    Give Wayne and all the gang at CFSG a big hello from Sharon and tell them soon come in Decemba!

PS, let us here on the board know how it is going in Negril.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]