Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Rasta cave near Negril?

User Info Menu

Rasta cave near Negril?

Hi. I was reading something somewhere about a Rasta cave near Negril. I can't remember where I read that. Has anyone visited a cave near Negril supposedly used by Rastas some time ago? I had read that you could take tours of it and some of the Rasta writings can still be seen on the walls. Has anyone been there and would you be able to tell me about it? Thank you.

User Info Menu

Re: Rasta cave near Negril?

Quote Originally Posted by vucko View Post
    Hi. I was reading something somewhere about a Rasta cave near Negril. I can't remember where I read that. Has anyone visited a cave near Negril supposedly used by Rastas some time ago? I had read that you could take tours of it and some of the Rasta writings can still be seen on the walls. Has anyone been there and would you be able to tell me about it? Thank you.
    Not sure but you might be referring to Bat Cave in Little Bay just a likkle outside of Negril. When I stayed there at the old Uncle Sam's we went exploring it and my Rasta friend told me that when Bob Marley used to live in Little Bay, Rastas used to gather there for candlelight "groundations". I can't remember any Rasta writing on the walls though but it has been about 12 years since I was there.

Here is a google search link that might help http://www.jamaicatravelforum.com/ca...le-bay-jamaica

Peace and Guidance

Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.