Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: on site report 2

User Info Menu

on site report 2

Using my smart phone to type this and had to start a new thread for some reason. Anyhooo, Thursday was a nice beach day. We taxied down to Margaretville from catcha to start our beach walk. Hit all of our favorite little beach bars. Tonys hut still had the coldest beers on beach, ice on the bottles. It rained and thundered all around us but stayed hot and sunny on the beach. Much to our dismay, there were no jet skis anywhere, but plenty of horses, which we don't ride. We ended up at Alfreds for their famous fish n chips for a yummy lunch. Got back to catcha and decided on ciao Jamaica for dinner. Very good as always. Friday we just decided to hang by the pool at catcha all day and chill and take in that awesome view. We went snorkeling and had a young man at catcha help us find a couple nice conch shells. For lunch we walked down to ahhbees for one of his burgers and wow, incredible! I have had burgers in Jamaica before and was a little skeptical, but this burger was one of the best I have had anywhere. After lunch I got my massage from Beverly who is next door to ahhbees. For dinner we walked up to ltu pub and had my lobster birthday dinner. Another awesome meal and our friends loved ltu! The employees sang happy birthday to me and brought out a piece of cake with a candle. Awesome place! They had a DJ last night so we even danced a little. Very nice folks at ltu and we are going back Sunday night, our last night. Today is gonna be another hang by the pool da. Ok they are telling to put down phone and go down for a yummy breakfast. More soon!

User Info Menu

Re: on site report 2

Sounds like you're still having fun without the jet skiis. Enjoying your TR. Hope you're taking photos.