Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Car Hire

User Info Menu

Car Hire

Coming to Negril for xmas and want to know a good reliable car hire company that i can rent a car from mobay airport and take back there any suggestions?

User Info Menu

Re: Car Hire

Junior ,Island car rental is the biggest and have up to date motors ,Book through holidayautos .com for a discount .

User Info Menu

thanks i do that

User Info Menu

You might want to re-think renting a car in Jamaica. Driving in Jamaica has the potential to end in disaster with devastating consequences. Think about being held liable for an accident that results in serious injury or property damage to others. Are you able to take financial resposibility for it? If not will you have adequate insurance in Jamaica? Hiring a responsible taxi is an attractive alternative. Whatever you decide, know the issues and make an informed choice.

User Info Menu

Totally agree with Craig 123, not a good idea for so many reasons. The driving is crazy there, parking is hard, and
    break ins and damage to car very possible. If you were to have car trouble, a whole bunch of problems coming your way. I would arrange a driver, and sit back and enjoy a cold one, enjoy the scenery and leave the driving to them

User Info Menu

Just rent Linston and his car

www.redplate-negril.com
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Yes, call Linston, he will be available for your every need, at very Reasonable rates, he will be your on call guy
    for your whole trip, very dependable!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Thanks for your advice everyone ,i have driven in Jamaica before and tell you the truth i can handle the driving in Jamaica ..not really different to anywhere in the world..i have rented from Vernons before but cars are limited there and i was looking for other quotes ,having a Taxi for the airport run and the short trips i am seriously thinking about.

User Info Menu

island rental straight from the airport, buy the extra insurance, you're good to go. great cars every time.

User Info Menu

Vernon's will deliver to MoBay, I've done it. But agree Island has a much nicer and larger selection of vehicles. Enjoy!