Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fatties -- new owner

User Info Menu

Re: Fatties -- new owner

I thought I heard Fatty was in Canada.She was a nice lady who had killer food.Whenever she was sick and I think it was her sister that filled in the prices were higher and it wasn't the same.Wish House the best with his latest enterprise.

User Info Menu

What is the face book page?

User Info Menu

Fattie is in Canada and House is operating the business. The facebook page is House James.

User Info Menu

There were a couple of different women cooking & keeping it going while Fattie was gone (she was there between the two). First one... very nice, great food & prices but not open reliably. I really didn't go much when it was the next woman. Smaller sizes, higher prices. Now w/ Black/James/House in charge... awesome. His cook has cooked on cruise ships, at AI resorts, in the states, etc. Fabulous food. Most of my summer stay they were getting ready for reopening so I was only able to get some of their great food for a brief period. Fattie was a sweetheart, for sure.

User Info Menu

Glad to hear Fatty is well and in Canada. Fatty would make me special plates of whatever I wanted.

Looking forward to trying House of Black's cooking on my next trip.

~ May you always have a shell in your pocket and sand between your toes ~