Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where can I get peppa shrimp in negril

User Info Menu

Re: Where can I get peppa shrimp in negril

Middle Quarters...they will find you! Hire the right driver.....soon come...yum!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ktans View Post
    Middle Quarters...they will find you! Hire the right driver.....soon come...yum!
    Several years ago, on our first ride with Sala and Sienna (also to YS), we stopped at Middle Quarters for a late breakfast... fish and bammies (the real ones!) and peppa shrimp. I always assumed it wasn't a Negril "thing", since I've not seen or heard of them since. They were delicious!

User Info Menu

Yup, Middle Quarters - on the way to YS Falls. There is also some good soup on the side of the road, up there.

User Info Menu

I've only had Pushcarts version too which are whole (head on) saltwater shrimp. I too have been looking for the real thing whenever in Negril. No such luck. Looks like I may have to venture out to try them.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15