Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red Dragon

User Info Menu

Red Dragon

Staying at Tensing Pen in October. Short trip get there on a Thursday leave on Monday. What is the best time to go to the dragon? How long of a walk is it?

User Info Menu

Re: Red Dragon

20 min walk maybe? Get there around 12:30 or 1 to be sure you get some pork.

User Info Menu

Mikey will make a run for you of you ask him. He works the pool area, and runs the grill. Awesome guy.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hussyband View Post
    Mikey will make a run for you of you ask him. He works the pool area, and runs the grill. Awesome guy.
    i think that Mike and i have fished on cliffs at tensing before....great guy

User Info Menu

Shame you are going now. The whole place is going to be filled over thanksgiving. Mostly repeaters. Which room/cottage do you have this go around?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hussyband View Post
    Shame you are going now. The whole place is going to be filled over thanksgiving. Mostly repeaters. Which room/cottage do you have this go around?
    October. We have two young boys so Thanksgiving is at our house with way to many people.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jar77 View Post
    October. We have two young boys so Thanksgiving is at our house with way to many people.
    This my 4th time at Tensing. Always get a Pillar. Stayed Twice at Catcha. I guess I like one twice as much as the other. Both are great.

User Info Menu

Does the Red Dragon have any vegetarian options?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by damnhippie View Post
    Does the Red Dragon have any vegetarian options?
    Pork, Bread, Cold Beer and Rum.

User Info Menu

Thanks, the lady will have bread and beer then, and like it!