Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Country Country or Treehouse

User Info Menu

Country Country or Treehouse

Hello everyone, over the years I have ready many, many posts and have enjoyed each and everyone of them for a different reason. I loved the "favorite foods" post...can I give a big up to Bigga's for the soup (that is our first stop before the hotel) and 3 Dives - the Lobster and the view - is there anything better?!?
    We have been to Negril 3 times and stayed at an AI (not so good and could of been anywhere on the planet) and Catcha twice(LOVED IT!!!!) but this time we are trying the beach. The two that keep coming up are Country Country and Tree House. I like the breakfast included at Tree House and the pictures at CC are beautiful. Can anyone tell me similarities or pros/cons of each? Thank you!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Country Country or Treehouse

Quote Originally Posted by jesswade View Post
    Hello everyone, over the years I have ready many, many posts and have enjoyed each and everyone of them for a different reason. I loved the "favorite foods" post...can I give a big up to Bigga's for the soup (that is our first stop before the hotel) and 3 Dives - the Lobster and the view - is there anything better?!?
    We have been to Negril 3 times and stayed at an AI (not so good and could of been anywhere on the planet) and Catcha twice(LOVED IT!!!!) but this time we are trying the beach. The two that keep coming up are Country Country and Tree House. I like the breakfast included at Tree House and the pictures at CC are beautiful. Can anyone tell me similarities or pros/cons of each? Thank you!!!
    Unless something has changed recently Country Country offers up a free breakfast as well. Just make sure you get there before 10:30 as that is the cut off time. IMHO Country Country is a step up from Treehouse. I also like the fact that CC's beach is less dense with more space per guests.

User Info Menu

Do the Groupon special for the Treehouse thats out..Free transportation to and from the airport is included along with the breakfast..all for around 100$ a night..best deal around

User Info Menu

Yeah, if you can get a groupon for the TH. Go for it. No opinion on CC though.

User Info Menu

Hey Booger, Do you mean the rooms are a step up? I do like a nice room, we weirdly spend a lot of time in there .

User Info Menu

The new groupon for TH doesn't say anything about transfers included, only paddle board lessons. I've been to Country Country 2x and loved it. Love that there's few guests for beach space. Great covered private balconies, gardens and restaurant (great breakfast included). Look at pics and videos on negrilonestop to compare.

User Info Menu

They are both nice properties. The groupon leans the choice to Treehouse with the better breakfast and transfers but CC is "quainter" and quieter. They are both great choices.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dash View Post
    They are both nice properties. The groupon leans the choice to Treehouse with the better breakfast and transfers but CC is "quainter" and quieter. They are both great choices.
    I've heard good things about TH buffet breakfast, haven't had it, but CC breakfast is very good, made to order from the menu and includes coffee/tea and juice. Best banana pancakes on the beach. Can't imagine TH would be better, unless you eat a lot for breakfast, as I assume it's all you can eat. I'd say the two properties would be equal in the breakfast area, depending on preference. I looked back at the groupon and the transfer question was asked, the reply was that it is included. Surprised they missed highlighting that.

User Info Menu

First time Pon Di Rock we stayed at Crunchy Crunchy(Heheheeee, Bnewb!). Absolutely loved it! Only issue we had was the late night noise from Margaritaville....but this is where we fell in love with Negril.....it's a beautiful property. We're staying at Treehouse for the first time in November....looking forward to it.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ktans View Post
    First time Pon Di Rock we stayed at Crunchy Crunchy(Heheheeee, Bnewb!). Absolutely loved it! Only issue we had was the late night noise from Margaritaville....but this is where we fell in love with Negril.....it's a beautiful property. We're staying at Treehouse for the first time in November....looking forward to it.....
    Friday nights till two was the only time I heard Margatiaville in my two stays, TH must get some being next door?