Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: A hotel or decent club for new years eve

User Info Menu

A hotel or decent club for new years eve

Hi everyone need some advice here, i am looking for a decent place where i ,my wife and 2 teenagers and mother-in-law for a good night out on new years eve
    I was thinking taking out a day/night pass at a AI hotel or maybe ricks cafe?
    any ideas would be welcomed

User Info Menu

Re: A hotel or decent club for new years eve

If your budget allows I'd go to one of the AIs for a night pass. It's like Disney world in the Caribbean. Nothing wrong with that for an easy-peasy night

BTW ...I have a home in Jamaica and I'd do just what I suggested.
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

I'm booked at Travellers NYE. They have a NYE gala, dinner, live entertainment, champagne at midnight. $30 usd pp. they have a shuttle going to and from other hotels so you don't need to be concerned about taxis.

User Info Menu

Travellers is that a hotel or club? is it in negril?

User Info Menu

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  96.6 KB

Travellers beach resort in Negril, near town. That's last years ad I copied from their Facebook page. They've confirmed it's the same price this year. Looks like fun!

User Info Menu

Looks good ,when i get to JA at christmas i will check it out ,thanks

User Info Menu

Since I have done this before with teenagers! I would try the pass at the AI , there are some good places for adults, like Travellors, Seastar, (hotels) The Jungle, club, there will also be other parties like Ultra Violet at Negril Escape, but in my experience the teens don't fit or will be board at all these places. The best time the kids had in Negril on New Year's Eve was at Seashore Bay, AI?!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

How old are your teens junior? If almost adults they may fit in fine. No doubt there will be other children and teens staying at Travellers that will be attending. They could bring their swimsuits and enjoy the pool also if inclined (right below the rooftop deck where the party takes place). Captain & poolguy, what do they do at AIs NYE?

User Info Menu

Melody they are 18 and 19 ,would like to hear some chart modern music + lovers rock and soul music for the oldies like me,maybe some where in the place where my wife and i can chill out while the kids can enjoy themselves, i have been to negril numerous times but never done 'clubbing'
    POOLGUYWINDSOR i was thinking of Jungle club but i heard it can be a bit 'seedy' for me and family ill check out seashore..thanks for your ideas

User Info Menu

I wouldn't want to go to the Jungle either! I believe Travellers has a dj inbetween the live entertainment as well. Haven't been yet myself but sounds like a nice mix with mixed ages. I assume your teens would feel more out of place at a teen club kind of environment than an adult one? Curious to hear what the AIs offer in comparison.