Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: For more about the Love Bus Pub Crawl...

Administrator

User Info Menu

For more about the Love Bus Pub Crawl...

please click on the link below!

http://negril.com/nt/nt091814.htm
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: For more about the Love Bus Pub Crawl...

Cool ad for the pub crawl & lenbert and Seastar {you took Okema's picture at the bar!}. Nice Rob ! {grin}

User Info Menu

We are taking the pub crawl for granted. For us a vacation highlight is Lenberts funky bus and the mystery bars he introduces us to. Have met some fine people on that bus.

User Info Menu

Lenbert ROCKS! This is an awesome way to get out of your box and see somethings different! It's always a good time and a lot of interesting people to meet and fun! If you are staying on an All Inclusive .... try it. Got for it! I hate to say it, but thi 60 yr old lady says YOLO! Lenbert and I have lost count of how many I've done! Never a dull moment!

User Info Menu

M&G Are you really 60?? I thought by the way you write that you were maybe 30. Wow

User Info Menu

The pub crawl is the best. It will definitely get you out of your comfort zone and open your eyes up. The best way to break free of the tourist zone.