Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Seastar to Jennys?

User Info Menu

Re: Seastar to Jennys?

wasn't there a step calculator posted somewhere that tells you how far between various establishments in Negril?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rickme View Post
    wasn't there a step calculator posted somewhere that tells you how far between various establishments in Negril?
    It was in my favorites list! Lol!

http://www.rastacrab.com/walking.html

User Info Menu

With apologies to all the fitness people (I'm in the Fitness Protection Programme ) OR in case of inclement weather - you can always call the Seastar and they will pick you up and bring you back, if you're planning to stay for the party, or the afternoon for a few drinks and nibblies, or dinner. Just an option.

User Info Menu

That WOULD be a valid option, but I'll actually be staying AT the Seastar 6 days!!

User Info Menu

I can remember Jenny! She would flash a big smile when you asked for special cake!

User Info Menu

Walkable but it will be an adventure especially if you walk both ways. I would avoid walking late afternoons and just after sunset when the Rick's crowd is rolling in\out. Too much traffic on that narrow road in some spots for all the bus\van traffic and pedestrians. Personally, I would take a cab at least one way, probably both ways, unless of course I was looking for an afternoon of adventure. You could think about just taking the pub crawl which had stops at both of these places when I was on it. Not sure if this will be the case for sure when your there but you could always ask Lenbert.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Troublemaker_420 View Post
    That WOULD be a valid option, but I'll actually be staying AT the Seastar 6 days!!
    And the Boardie Bimbo of the Week Award goes to me! I'm sorry, TM 420! Sometimes my brain cell is not engaged, you know? It's probably a fair walk from there, but think of the appetite you will work up for chicken mac and cheese!!!! I'm not as brave as some folks. I find walking the cliff road a bit of hazard - some crazy drivers along there - and I'm from Quebec, capital of crazy drivers!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by M&G Montreal View Post
    And the Boardie Bimbo of the Week Award goes to me! I'm sorry, TM 420! Sometimes my brain cell is not engaged, you know? It's probably a fair walk from there, but think of the appetite you will work up for chicken mac and cheese!!!! I'm not as brave as some folks. I find walking the cliff road a bit of hazard - some crazy drivers along there - and I'm from Quebec, capital of crazy drivers!
    Hey no worries, I just attributed it to one too many pieces of cake somewhere along the way

User Info Menu

Hey no worries, I just attributed it to one too many pieces of cake somewhere along the way
    And that's even funnier as I think we are the only tourists that don't eat that cake! Maybe it was too much Appleton output - I'm a big fan of Appleton .... or just rum in general!

User Info Menu

Anyone have a rough estimation of how far it is from the Seastar to Jenny's Cakes? Walkable? Cab ride? First trip to the Westend ( only other trip to Jamaica was Couples Negril a decade ago)coming up in 9 days!!
    How long will you be at Sea Star? I'm coming solo on Fri., Oct 3rd. I have lots of extended family including Sea Star staff.
    Last edited by tranquilitygurl; 09-27-2014 at 09:59 PM.