Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SIM card digicel expiry

User Info Menu

Re: SIM card digicel expiry

Question....I have a IPhone that I am unlocking so that I can use in Jamaica. The trouble is that this phone uses a nano SIM card. Can I buy such a thing in Jamaica? Also if I buy a nano SIM card in the states will it work in Jamaica?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by likkle red View Post
    Question....I have a IPhone that I am unlocking so that I can use in Jamaica. The trouble is that this phone uses a nano SIM card. Can I buy such a thing in Jamaica? Also if I buy a nano SIM card in the states will it work in Jamaica?
    Best to get a nano SIM at the Digicel store in town
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

My cheap Digicel does not work in Michigan. All I get when I power it on is that nice little jingle....reminding me of home. So I just top it off on-line with the minimum amount about every other month and it has always worked when I get to Montego Bay.

I like keeping the same SIM card. As often as we reach, it just makes life a little easier.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by likkle red View Post
    Is that like a Mork and Mindy cell phone??

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Weathermon & Mi Lady View Post
    Is that like a Mork and Mindy cell phone??
    Mork to Orson....nano nano
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave