Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drones

User Info Menu

Re: Drones

I believe that if you stow it in a professional case, Take the props off, and stow it in the overhead, you're good. Have the Mobay girls meet you on disembarkination and they will cut you straight thru the mustard. Stay in the green line at the last station. The will not mess with the Mobay girls and they will check nothing, and if they should, grease a palm or two. When you arrive at your destination, you should have maps of no fly zones. If you ask for trouble, you'd likly get it, so use respect. With the speed and ceiling of the Phantom, no one is going to shoot it down! But really folks, use respect and everything will work out well...You might blow some minds with you film and may be the only one to ever get them. Plan well! They have no laws on the books now that would prevent them, but don't declare it and make it very clear that it is not for sale! Respect!
    http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10765;128/st/20140626/e//k/ae6e/event.png

User Info Menu

wow please keep the drones home lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    wow please keep the drones home lol
    Totally agree with that.

Also...
    Have the Mobay girls meet you on disembarkination and they will cut you straight thru the mustard. Stay in the green line at the last station. The will not mess with the Mobay girls and they will check nothing, and if they should, grease a palm or two.
    I think that is not good advice. If they ask what is in your bags and you show a drone, the assumption is that you will be leaving it when you leave and that will be a dutiable item. The "Mobay girls" are not a guarantee that you will not be checked and "greasing" a palm or two can get you in big trouble if the palm is attached to the wrong person.

Just my opinion.
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Why?