Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: What the world is going on in Negril last week in October?

User Info Menu

What the world is going on in Negril last week in October?

So bummed.

I made a reservation while I was IN negril in June for the last week of october for CCLP. Was gonna be just me again but me and my big mouth I've got two of my buddies coming along. ( They r highschool friends really awesome and i can be cool and show them MY negril) Well now im at 3 per room and of course I have to upgrade my room, which all they got is one jr. suite for the time I'm gonna be there...so it will be TRIPLE what I paid for a deluxe.

Ok, I can make other plans no problem mon. However; when I went back in june, i had my choice of places a week out before my trip. this time it is slim pickins on the beach that week according to my research, and I'm a month out!!!

So I wonder what the world is goin on that week? Is the southwest flight schedule making it easier for people to get to the island cheap and quick causing a tourist boom? Is the last week in October usually so busy? Or is my mouth so big the whole world knows about Negril and how awesome it is and now everyone wants to go!!!??

User Info Menu

Re: What the world is going on in Negril last week in October?

Coco has their Halloween party which may be why they have low availability. Call Negrilonestop to have them find you a good special:

http://www.negrilonestop.com/specials.shtml

User Info Menu

I'm only dealing with one stop. They are the one thst gave me the sad news. " negril is packed that week!"

User Info Menu

Not here at Treehouse pretty empty in Negril. Check Expedia

User Info Menu

If you are still there on November 4th don't forget about Tarrus Riley show at Rockhouse, everyone in town will be there. Have a great trip.

User Info Menu

Hi NashvilleNegril! I knew you couldn't hide your excitement about Negril from your friends! We toured Treehouse on our last trip and decided that would be our 2nd choice behind Coco for an affordable, clean, and safe place to stay on the beach. Gail from Treehouse has posted a deal on Expedia, or you could try contacting her directly to see what she can offer to you and your friends.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by liznash View Post
    Hi NashvilleNegril! I knew you couldn't hide your excitement about Negril from your friends! We toured Treehouse on our last trip and decided that would be our 2nd choice behind Coco for an affordable, clean, and safe place to stay on the beach. Gail from Treehouse has posted a deal on Expedia, or you could try contacting her directly to see what she can offer to you and your friends.
    Hey Liz! I was gonna email you today to see where you have stayed and to get advice. Thanks!!!!!

User Info Menu

Check with the Rayon across the street from the Co Co LaPalm....

www.rayonhotels.com or 876-957-9166