Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xmas in Negril

User Info Menu

Xmas in Negril

hI can anyone tell me whats it like in negril at christmas is it quiet or is there a 'buzz' of people on the beach
    cant wait annyway ..counting the days

User Info Menu

Re: Xmas in Negril

Hello Jr. you might want to check out some of Smith744 posts from last year when he was there over the x-mas holiday he is a great/funny writer. We got there on Boxing day and it was festive thru into the New Year.
    Last edited by newfiegirl59; 10-01-2014 at 03:49 PM.

User Info Menu

[B[/B]Magical Vibe

User Info Menu

We spent the week of Christmas and New Years there two years ago, very lively, but never too crowded anywhere. Great fun.

User Info Menu

It's the most wonderful time of the year.....We have been the past 3 holidays and just love the vibes, the crowds and the beach on NYE is awesome! Walk good, WM

Yes, I spent two Christmas breaks in Negril, and it was amazing. It is much quieter than it would be over the March Break but it was lively enough to keep us entertained and having fun. I believe there is a street party that takes place in Negril on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day but I've never gone. Most of the resorts decorate and hold special events on Christmas Day (themed activities, entertainment, meals, etc.). There's nothing quite like waking up on the beach on Christmas Day, especially if you're from a cold climate like I am . Oh, and both years the weather was hot hot hot, much more so than we ever experienced in March -- higher humidity!

User Info Menu

We arrived last year on Christmas Day, so I really can't say much about that, but NY Eve, that's special. I was blown away by how magical it is...

User Info Menu

Never been during Christmas, but based on price increase at that time, it's technically the busy season. We usually go just before Christmas to get the low season rates but still after hurricane season. It starts to "pick up" a couple of weeks before Christmas.

Name:  Christmes Tree on Beach.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  64.2 KB
    Last edited by Johio; 10-03-2014 at 12:22 PM.
    Johio

User Info Menu

Thanks people

User Info Menu

Me and my handsome fella will be in Negril for Christmas & New Years. We are getting so excited and our countdown is ever on going. (7 weeks today for us). See you on the flip side.

Peace,
    Islander