Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jet Skis

User Info Menu

Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

Re: Jet Skis

Name:  P1000125.jpg
Views: 823
Size:  84.1 KB

User Info Menu

. . . when was that photo taken Papa George?

User Info Menu

First week of December 2013.

User Info Menu

Assuming they adhere to the rules,picturing that scenario seems very reasonable to me....

User Info Menu

Name:  jamaica 2009 me and nicole 013 (Small).jpg
Views: 692
Size:  40.0 KB 2009

User Info Menu

I never understand the wording of much in Jamaica as evidenced that I usually have to get corrected by Rob, so someone give me the easy version. Does this mean that the jet skis launch from Long Bay, but then one can run them all the way down as far as they like??? Like let's say all the way to Travelers and back, or does that mean that you can only run them in the area around the Long Bay beach??

I have to say that I have not missed them AT ALL. I love the quiet on the beach now and the ability to be in the water without someone zooming up to me and my friends and asking incessantly if we want to ride. I love my reply "No baby, I am more of the rocking chair type than the jet ski type."

User Info Menu

It kind of sounds like they can go anywhere they want as long as they stay 200 metres off the shore. Which in my mind would be an interesting compromise. The only place they would be allowed to come ashore would be at Long Bay Beach.
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

But which park are they writing about? Aren't there two or three of them?

User Info Menu

I heard that the jet skis would be taken over by the Jamaica Transportation Commission and they would be regulated like ROUTE TAXIS!
    Each Jet Ski would display its boundaries and like a ROUTE TAXI! shows its route. So, a Jet Ski's route might be between Charela and the Barb-B-Barn.
    I think you could also hire a Jet Ski PRIVATELY and not go the ROUTE TAXI way. Who knows?