Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Welcome to Jamaica Adventure Vacation by Jahhiya, Transportation ,Tours, Muisc etc.

User Info Menu

Lightbulb Welcome to Jamaica Adventure Vacation by Jahhiya, Transportation ,Tours, Muisc etc.

My Name is Leon Fitzgerald Burke, aka Ras Leon, Drummer, Singer, Songwriter, Music producer, and original member of Ungerground Roots Syndicate out of Santa Barbara California USA from 1987 to 1994.
    In 1995 Ras Leon Jahhiya Records started producing songs with some of the biggest names in Jamaican Reggae music, musicians like ,Sly & Robbie, Dean Fraser, Bongo Hermond, Horsemouth Drummer, Danny Ake man Thompson , Danny Marshall, Computer Paul, Jah D on Keyboards, Giitzy Lassell Becford.
    Also, Ras Leon Jahhiya Records started produced songs with Artists such as Tony Rebel, Everton Blender, Yami Bolo, Lady G, Mr Beenie , Emanuel Stain , Pissa Mambo German Luger, Shacka Shamba , Don Ranger .
    Ras Leon Jahhiya Records has released Two Conscious Roots and Dance Hall Reggae CDs Compilations that can purchased on his web page JAHHIYA RECORDS and coming soon on Itunes Amazon,Soptify and other online stores.
    Presently Leon F Burke Started a new Company Jahhiya Travel Service Ltd . LFB is holding a Contract Carriage License with Jamaica Tourist Board , Jamaica Transport Authority and is a member of Maxi Tours.
    So when you are in Jamaica Leon F Burke aka Ras Leon- Jahhiya can be your Tour Guide and Taxi Driver . I offer Tours from Negril all around our beautiful Island.
    My comfortable Air-conditioned bus will take you to waterfalls ,mineral baths and spring, river rafting, swimming with dolphins, hiking in Blue Mountians, etc.

.My Services:

- Representation Services
    - Bilingual Guides
    - Airport to Hotel Transfers
    - Accommodations
    - Excursions
    - 1,3, 5 & 7 Days Island Tours
    - Customized Tours
    - Private Individual Tours & Taxi
    - Colorful Jamaica Tours

Please check our web page for more Info www.jahhiya.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ras.leon.1
    https://www.facebook.com/jahhiya
    or E-mail jahhiya@yahoo.com
    call ph# 1876 289 0002
    One love from Ras Leon - Jahhiya Promotions in Negril Jamaica
    Last edited by jahhiya; 10-20-2014 at 09:45 PM.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Welcome to Jamaica Adventure Vacation by Jahhiya, Transportation ,Tours, Muisc et

Welcome Ras Leon! The trip from Kingston was a fun one!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: Welcome to Jamaica Adventure Vacation by Jahhiya, Transportation ,Tours, Muisc et

Yes, can recommend for Kingston trip, Mobay airport transfers, travel in and around Negril and other.

http://negril.com/forum/showthread.p...hlight=jahhiya