Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Monthly Rental in Negril

User Info Menu

Monthly Rental in Negril

I am looking for an apartment, studio, or guesthouse to rent for a month. My date will be mid. Jan-Feb. 16th. The accomodations I'm looking for is a kitchen and bathroom. I'm looking for something on the beach road or on the west end. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

User Info Menu

Re: Monthly Rental in Negril

Jay's Hideaway & Negril Luxury Apartments come to mind...
    http://negril.com/market/

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    I am looking for an apartment, studio, or guesthouse to rent for a month. My date will be mid. Jan-Feb. 16th. The accomodations I'm looking for is a kitchen and bathroom. I'm looking for something on the beach road or on the west end. Any information will be greatly appreciated.
    Please advise your budget and how many people in unit. I have rentals at Sunshine Villas at Hi Lo or Point Village. Maura watson cell 876 413 2510 or email islandlinkrealty@gmail.com

Sponsor

User Info Menu

You could also try NBCC.

User Info Menu

check with Christine Klein she is a realtor and has apartments for rent often. Luxury Apartments are very nice, I did a walk thru earlier this year. Jay's Hideaway looked very nice we stayed up that road and walked by it every day. What are your req. other than cooking facilities. do you need AC/Cable,

User Info Menu

Cool Re: Monthly Rental in Negril

Quote Originally Posted by newfiegirl59 View Post
    check with Christine Klein she is a realtor and has apartments for rent often. Luxury Apartments are very nice, I did a walk thru earlier this year. Jay's Hideaway looked very nice we stayed up that road and walked by it every day. What are your req. other than cooking facilities. do you need AC/Cable,
    We stayed at Negril Luxury Apartments last February and we had a wonderful stay. The accommodations are beautiful, the location is perfect with a view of the beach. The owners with their crew have created a home away from home for their guests.

User Info Menu

Do anyone have information on Point Village, Carib Apartments?