Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Yoga

User Info Menu

Yoga

Need some help... I have a friend putting her trust in my Negril Skill. She will going alone and staying at Catcha on the Cliffs the week of November 12th. She wants to take a Yoga Class, but that's one area I'm not too familiar with. Can anyone suggest a place near Catcha ? Thanks

User Info Menu

Re: Yoga

Not really near Catcha, but...Jackies On The Reef ?
    Does Tensing do yoga? They're right next door.

User Info Menu

there is yoga at treehouse - and they also use the paddleboats to do some yoga in the water - Jessica Haughton leads it up

User Info Menu

Check with the Rock House, Fanette teaches there some mornings and outsiders are welcome. Otherwise she teaches at the Yoga Center across from Travelers and next to Fattys. I suggest checking with both locations or Treehouse for class schedules and costs.
    Namaste

User Info Menu

Negril Yoga Centre has classes daily at 9:30 am in season

User Info Menu

Tingalay's retreat also has yoga. don't know the times though. Tingalay's is located near Moondance on the Cliffs. If you want the close factor. If proximity doesn't matter I would check out Jessica at The Treehouse.

User Info Menu

OR......roll out your mat on your deck and go it alone. That's what I do.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Thank you Seveen..we have a wonderful relaxing class and it's great for all levels of Yoga experience. Check out our listing on Trip advisior http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio...h_Jamaica.html
    Name:  Liquid Yoga with Jessica@NegrilTre.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  53.9 KB