Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Berryhill

User Info Menu

Berryhill

Does anyone know if the alcohol drink "Berryhill" is easily found at supermarkets in Jamaica? Last year while trying samples at Appleton's rum factory, I found out how delicious this drink is. I didn't buy any while there, and wasn't able to find it at the airport.

User Info Menu

Re: Berryhill

Berry Hill is a Pimento Allspice Liqueur, if you haven't tried it you should. It can make a good marinade for jerk pork or chicken. It is also very good for your stomach, so they say. Not only all of that, it tastes really good. I'll be on the look out for this stuff.

User Info Menu

We use in our rum punch. We learned that when we visited the appleton rum factory. A little goes a long way in a drink
    We found it at times square and at airport.

User Info Menu

Thanks, glad to know

User Info Menu

Jamakafun...I only remember seeing it in Time Square at the Sunnyside shop...but hopefully I will remember & check the HiLo etc. for you...

User Info Menu

I didn't buy a bottle, but I tried it at the factory. My friend got one, and said it didn't take very much time to finish off. Looking forward to it.....