Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Out of Town Pastery/Bakery

User Info Menu

Out of Town Pastery/Bakery

I was wondering if anyone knows if they are still open given the sad circumstance of a few months ago. I just found them on our last trip and I really loved their patties, & banana bread.
    thanks in advance.

User Info Menu

Re: Out of Town Pastery/Bakery

Yes, they are absolutely still open...the family is carrying on with their yummy business!

User Info Menu

I've never been but plan to check them out on my next reach.

User Info Menu

thanks Bnewb, Jamerican last yr was the first time i ever went there and after the first time i went back every other day for the next 7 wks. so try to check them out. There patties taste different than any other patty in Negril yumm,)
    Last edited by newfiegirl59; 10-24-2014 at 12:22 PM.

User Info Menu

There used to be a bakery in Negril located in the Villa's Shopping Center called the Bread Basket. Their patties were fantastic, beef, veggie you name it and Coco bread was excellent not forgetting their cakes especially carrot cake. Does anybody know what is left of that shopping plaza that had the Soon Come Disco upstairs?? Downstairs was a bank, supermarket as well as the Bread Basket. How about a real good pizza place?? That would be an awesome business!!!

User Info Menu

Coco bread at Out Of Town some of the best.

Lots of pizza places in Negril, Chances, Italian Café, Sunrise Club, Ciao, a few more too.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

That's the only place I get my patties & coco bread at...& at a righteous price....wish I had one right now for lunch!! Gotta wait til January..soooon come