Lagoons/Waterfalls/Zip-Lining Fun!

You will see some of the most amazing places on the Island. We are known for our beaches, lagoons, and waterfalls. Zip-Lining is also something that I take people to alot in transit 'mid-tour'.

Click on one of the choices below to find out the pricing information from Negril/Airport to your favorite Jamaican Island destination!

Blue Lagoon, Portland $350 USD from one to four person.
Luminous Lagoon, Falmouth $140 USD from one to four person.
YS Falls, Zip line $120 USD from one to four person.
Mayfield Falls , Westmoreland $120 USD from one to four person.
Dunns River Falls $ 200 USD from one to four person.
Mystic Mountian, Ochi Rios $200 USD from one to four person.
Reaches Fall, Portland $350 USD from one to four person.
Swimming with the Dolphins at Dolphin Cove , Ocho Rios $200 USD from one to four person.
Dolphin Cove, close to Negril Westmoreland $100 USD from one to four person.

**The listed tours are priced from from Negril to the tour you choose and back to Negril.**
If you have more than four people please call, or email to find out the rate for that many people. In addition, if you are somewhere else than Negril just notify me of where you are coming from and we will work out some arrangement to get you where you want to be.

Healing Baths and Spas!

Di waters on these tours is magical mon! Nah lie, si this is where us local Jamrock folks go to chill out. So, I highly suggest the following locations for your relax/healing time on the Island beside the adventures we will take elsewhere. Nice place to cool it down mon.

Click on one of the choices below to find out the pricing information from Negril/Airport to your favorite Jamaican Island destination!

Milk River Bath, Clarendon $200 USD from one to four person.
St. Thomas Bath & Hot Spring , St. Thomas $350 USD from one to four person.

**The listed tours are priced from from Negril to the tour you choose and back to Negril.**
If you have more than four people please call, or email to find out the rate for that many people. In addition, if you are somewhere else than Negril just notify me of where you are coming from and we will work out some arrangement to get you where you want to be.

Bob Marley Museum/Peter Tosh Monument!

I will take you to see the resting places of two of the most influential musicians to speak for the people of Jamaica. Reggae legends Peter Tosh and Bob Marley I usually take my tours to one, or both Bob Marley Museums on the Island, and to Peter Tosh's monument outside of Bluefields.

Bob Marley Musuem 'Burial Site', St. Anns $240 USD from one to four person.
Bob Marley Musuem, Kingston $250 USD from one to four person.
Peter Tosh Monument, Belmont Westmoreland $120 USD from one to four person.
Birthplace of Usain Bolt (meet his family!) $160 USD from one to four person.

This tour is priced from 1 to 4 person. If you have more than four people please call, or email to find out the rate for that many people. In addition, if you are somewhere else than Negril just notify me of where you are coming from and we will work out some arrangement to get you where you want to be.

Rivers/Rafting Trips!

If you are into water sports, romantic bamboo river tours down the Martha Brae River, cliff jumping, you name it I mon can provide you with multiple options on the Island to enjoy the elements and scenery. The most popular locations that I usually take people are listed below. If you have questions call, or email me anytime.

Roaring River , Petersfield Westmoreland $100 USD from one to four person.
Blue Hole (by Roaring River) , Petersfield Westmoreland $100 USD from one to four person.
Black River Safari Tour, St. Elizabeth $120 USD from one to four person.
Rio Grande River Rafting, Portland $300 USD from one to four person.
Great River Rafting, Montego Bay $120 USD from one to four person.
Martha Brae River Rafting, Falmouth $120 USD from one to four person.

This tour is priced from 1 to 4 person. If you have more than four people please call, or email to find out the rate for that many people. In addition, if you are somewhere else than Negril just notify me of where you are coming from and we will work out some arrangement to get you where you want to be.

Best Sunsets in Negril Jamaica!

On the cliff side of Negril you will see the most spectacular sunsets. The Island famous Rick's Cafe is known for it's spectacular location on the cliffs to catch those amazing views , camera shots, and it is also a restaurant/bar. The other location further down the cliffs is a place called 3 dives. This was actually filmed in the comedy movie 'Cool Runnings'. Some of di best Jerk Chicken and wood grilled lobster is there with an equal sunset of Ricks in my opinion. Check them both out mon!

Rick's Cafe, Negril $32 USD from one to four person.
3 Dives, Negril $32 USD from one to four person.

More popular tours I take often!

These are some of my favorite places to go as well to chill mostly. Now that you have seen all of the other more active and scenic places let's check out some of these as well. Some for the chillers and the lovers. .

Lovers Leap, $200 USD from one to four person.
Holland Bamboo Avenue, Falmouth $120 USD from one to four person.
Appleton Estates, Rum Factory $160 USD from one to four person.
Rose Hall , $120 USD from one to four person.
Treasure Beach $150 USD from one to four person.
Pelican Bar, Treasure Beach $150 USD from one to four person.
Green Grotto Cave, St. Anns $160 USD from one to four person.
See the Manatee's by Alligator Hole, Clarendon $200 USD from one to four person.
Visit Maroon Town Celebration Every January 6th, $200 USD from one to four person.

Horseback Riding

Either on the beach, inna a field, or just want to view horses is possible. There are many places amongst the island for me to arrange for you. .

Click on one of the choices below to find out the pricing information from Negril/Airport to your favorite Jamaican Island destination! Tours around Negril are $100 USD.

**The listed tours are priced from from Negril to the Negril Horseback tour you choose and back to your Negril destination.**