Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is off-beach dress code?

User Info Menu

Re: What is off-beach dress code?

I remember last year before my 1st trip to Negril I asked on this forum if Catcha had hair dryers. I didn't really understand the answers I got until I went. I ended up buying a big floppy hat the 2nd day we were there and I don't think I brushed my hair for the rest of they time. We booked our next trip within a month after we got home. Once you go, you know!

User Info Menu

Leave the bling at home pack less clothes and take more cash. NEVER EXCHANGE MONEY IN THE PARKING LOT!

User Info Menu

All the dining in Negril is "fine" but I have never heard of any dress code except at some of the AI and those just ask for collared shirts and perhaps no shorts(but pants just in case of smart alex remarks) for men. What do people classify as upscale or fine dining in Negril? Fine dining with a dress code is even hard to find in Mobay. Some restaurants do appreciate a fine wallet and/or credit card.

User Info Menu

Negril, the Capitol of Casual
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 579
Size:  74.7 KB

User Info Menu

The sign above says it all...

User Info Menu

Greetings from Negril.......The Capital of Casual!

We here in Negril, want our friends and visitors to be at ease and comfortable during your stay on our beautiful Island. There is an abundance of town people and tourists alike strolling, shopping, sightseeing, sampling food and having fun in shorts, jeans, sun dresses, bathing suits and cover ups. Visit us at Negril.com or checkout our website. Welcome and enjoy all the flava Negril has to offer. www.colemankjamminjamaicatours.com

Jane Gauthier, Administrative Assistant
    Coleman K Jammin Jamaica Tours

User Info Menu

When we stay on the beach and wander up it for dinner, I don't even bother to bring shoes most places.

User Info Menu

like your sense of humor, Captain D!

User Info Menu

love your suggestion of giving back, johng!