Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Negril Palm Hotel

User Info Menu

Re: Negril Palm Hotel

Quote Originally Posted by Seveen View Post
    or fun holiday?
    Seveen have you stayed there? I'm loving the location! and it seems to have everything mi like!
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Melody View Post
    Close to town, NBCC area I believe. Standard rooms are newly renovated and cheap. Good pool with swim up bar and restaurant. Fridge rental is $5/day. There is at least one superior room that has a kitchenette...$118/night tax in, high season. Summer special this year has been ~ $59 for standard room. Deluxe & suites also available. Management is on property and customer service is good. Managers cocktail party and entertainment a few nights a week. Flip has stayed and enjoyed, would return. They've had several Groupon deals over the last few years that I've noticed. AC in all except their rustic cottages. I'm trying it out New Years.
    Thank you Melody, this hotel looks really nice! I'm not finding no availability...And according to the map it's near Kuyaba which seems far lol
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IRIEchic View Post
    Thank you Melody, this hotel looks really nice! I'm not finding no availability...And according to the map it's near Kuyaba which seems far lol
    What map are you looking at? it's across the street from the Yoga Centre. 1/2 km from the roundabout. Kuyuba is about 1 km North. Were you looking on their website or another booking site?
    Last edited by Melody; 10-27-2014 at 08:08 PM.

User Info Menu

IRIE-

Travellers is at the end of the beach pretty much(past Kuyaba towards town) We have stayed there twice and my in laws will be returning there for the 3rd time next week. It is a wonderful property and I don't mind the location as we spend the whole day walking anyway. Staff is great, pool is awesome, fridge was at our door inside of 10 minutes of checking in and the wi-fi reached down to the beach. I will say the one down side is when the river comes in the ocean will be discoloured all day long, but again that didn't really bother us as we were on the move.(and it only happened twice during our 10days) Have a great time!!!

User Info Menu

Mmofat- Thank you for that info it looks very nice!

Melody- It was the map on TripAdvisor..
    Thanks again for all the info I'm going to go with Holiday its in a perfect location where I usually stay.

User Info Menu

My pick is Bar B Barn, you will have little verandas, but no ocean views. Breakfast comes with the room, it is clean and shabby chic. It is DEF not the "boring" end of the beach, but to be honest, my problem with it and Travelers is TOO CLOSE TO THE NASTY river, which had a tendency to dirty the ocean many days last trip. Now if you stay down say at Treehouse, or The Palms you will not have that problem.
    I have never stayed at the Palms but I did take a notion to spend a beach day there and they were more than kind and hospitable and accommodating. So it's six on one hand and half dozen on the other.

User Info Menu

I can give a bit of insight on Fun Holiday. Very basic Super8 type rooms. Bed, dresser,TV, bathroom (we had easter bunny curtains we thought were kind of cute). Nice people and the two things we needed done to our room were fixed within a day. There is an extra cost for a refrigerator but well worth it to keep your stuff cold. They have a nice bonfire on the beach once a week or so too. Food so,so and drinks pretty good.