Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Alfred

User Info Menu

Alfred

In the past we have used Alfred for out transportation to and from Negril and day trips. He was murdered just after our last visit. Did he have a good friend or family that does the same?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Alfred

Michael of Michael's On Time Taxi was Alfred's back up driver and many of Alfred's clients know him. You can find out about him and many other drivers in our Transport section.

http://negril.com/transport/
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

We have ridden with Michael a few times. A great guy. Always a pleasant experience.

User Info Menu

I will also endorse Michael. We've used him in the past for airport transfers and day trips, and we'll be using him again on our upcoming trip. Excellent, safe driver with a great personality that makes your trips fun.

User Info Menu

Alfred (RIP) was also my driver and soon after he passed, I was introduced to Michael. I can't sing Michael enough praises. He is always on time. He knows some good stops on way from MoBay. If you love Rasta soup, he has a great place that he can introduce. Also, jerk chicken, everyone knows Bigga has one of the best jerk chicken stands on way from MoBay. He also will pick up your specialty and take you by Hi Lo before dropping you off at your destination. It's a good trip in more ways than ONE!

Keep smiling,
    TG