Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Treasure Beach?

User Info Menu

Re: Treasure Beach?

annmarie,

Treasure Beach is by far more laid back than Negril. Lot's of options from camping to top shelf accommodations depends on lots of criteria. Check this site for a little help http://www.treasurebeach.net/guide/.

The Treasure Beach Hotel back in the days was a very interesting hotel catering to a large degree, nudists. I have no idea what their theme is now but I too have heard less than ultra positive feeback. Having never stayed there I could be completely wrong.

I can recommend Sunset Resort And Villa's http://www.sunsetresort.com/#!/

Very nice spot a few doors down from TBH, clean, fairly priced and well staffed. Owned by an American man and his Jamaican wife.

Name:  Sunset Resort.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  93.0 KB

User Info Menu

I'm going to try them this trip!
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Been to Negril and TB. TB much more relaxing,slower paced.Feel safer. I am a biker and renting scooters made for a great day,fun exploring where ever the road lead me. Would not hesitate to recommend going to TB.Even the airport ride is beautiful. Plenty of places to stay of all types and tastes.Check out the recommended sites.I have stayed at Sparkling Waters and it was awesome.

User Info Menu

Treasure Beach memories dancing in my head as we got another foot of snow here in New England. Was an exciting Super Bowl yesterday and nice to see the Pats win!!! Woulda thought a running play by Seattle, on second down at the half yard line but what do I know????

All those in TB (or those wishing they were) Happy 2015!!!

User Info Menu

Annmarie you there yet?????..................Thoughts?
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

We just returned - met a family from Sweden that were staying at the Treasure Beach Hotel and they were enjoying it a lot - so much so that they decided to spend their entire vacation there (I believe 2 weeks) instead of traveling around the island a little bit.

User Info Menu

Yes we just got back from Hide Awhile in Negril. We only had 4 nights and we didn't think that was long enough for Treasure Beach. So we are planning to go to Treasure Beach in November. We are just not sure where we want to stay yet but we have a lot of time to plan. Thank you everyone for all your responses.

User Info Menu

How did you like Hide Awhile??

User Info Menu

How not crowded? Little Bay has options that can keep you close to Negril life as well.