Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Treasure Beach?

User Info Menu

Treasure Beach?

Can anyone tell us how busy Treasure Beach get in January and February? We really like quiet vacations and no crowds. We have been to Negril and want to try something more laid back. Looking at Treasure Beach Hotel. Any advice about this area would really help us. Thanks so much.

User Info Menu

Re: Treasure Beach?

It will not be crowded. I'd consider looking at some other lodging options though, TB Hotel didn't look like somewhere I'd want to stay. Check out some of the guest houses, and B&B's, there are quite a few in TB and some are really nice.

User Info Menu

I was in the area on TB hotel last January and there was no crowd just perfect. great little cook shops and bars around there with no hassle to walk anywhere. rent a bike is my advice and eat at likkle diamond, the pork is so good

User Info Menu

We usually go in February - very laid back, no crowds. I agree with Chrispy - rent a bike. My husband and I usually rent bikes for a few days - it is a great area to explore!

User Info Menu

Bikes are nice, but we up-graded to scooters~~I'm not afraid to drive in Treasure Beach~~
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Name:  DSCN2185.jpg
Views: 596
Size:  95.0 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Info Menu

Check out Treasurebeach.net for more great info.

User Info Menu

Ahhh... Smurf's. Love that place, great coconut pancakes (you have to ask for them).

User Info Menu

Treasure beach, at its busiest, is nothing like Negril. We were twice and stayed at Sunset Resort, they are good people and right on the water. You can walk in a few minutes to Jakes, jack sprats and other small local places. If you want to visit an interesting community that feels very safe, has fun places to stay and eat and is peaceful....it's a good bet for you!

User Info Menu

Do it!