Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: On de rock

User Info Menu

On de rock

It is such beautiful weather we can hardly survive it!!Got in on Friday after a half hour delay at Atlanta because of a faulty front lavatory on the plane,thank you Southwest Airlines for fixing that ****ty problem.The pilot revved up the engines and made up some time and we ended up in line to Club Mobay with our friends who were suppose to be 20 minutes behind us.Took the Tim Air Flight to Negril but it was delayed for 45 minutes to an hour due to storms in Negril and when we did finally land and saw the flooded streets we could understand the delay.It was a bit bumpy going through the edge of the storm but after ripping half the seat out from under me and putting some awesome finger marks in the dash i was able to survive the flight with out any injury.
    Catcha for dinner Friday night and a bit of Jager with our friend Bradley and Barbara,she never fails to make me smile and Bradley is always a great friend.
    Partied at Roots Bamboo and Alreds and the beers have been cold and readily available so far.
    Saturday night we did the Sea star show and dinner with our friends as they had never been there.Was a great show and great dinner as always,Chris runs a fantasic operation and as always Rasta Stan did a great job of MCing.
    Turns out there is a concert at Chance just a little down the street from us last night so of coarse we decided we should not miss that.It was amazing!Place was packed and awesome music from the 60's,70's and 80's so we danced our asses off in the sand and sucked down un counted Gusinness beers.Not sure what time we waltzed our happy asses back to White Sands but we woke up in our room this morning so all is good.
    Canceled our bar crawl plans for today and moved them to Weds. as we thin we are going to try and even out our tans a bit and then hit Drifters for the afternoon party.Weather is awesome and the people are always friendly so the vacation is coming along as planned!!Chat with you fine folks later,we have a party to start!!

User Info Menu

Re: On de rock

Sounds wonderful, enjoy!

User Info Menu

Whoot...Whoot~~ Enjoy~
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Sounds like you are off to a great start!!! Keep posting, I'm marking off the days before I reach! Let us know how your time at Drifters. Anxious to try it out myself!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Drifters was a total blast and Luddy and his wife are wonderful people.We laughed and danced and met so many fun people and then we wandered around the beach and had cold beers and finally came back to White Sands to end the evening a bit earlier then we have the past couple nights.This morning we are headed to Firefly so my princess can get a massage from the wonderful massage therapist and i can cool my sun burns with some cold Red Stripes.Name:  SANY0078.jpg
Views: 673
Size:  89.0 KB

User Info Menu

Sounds like you all are having a blast, how do you like it at White Sands, my favorite !

User Info Menu

Name:  SANY0115.jpg
Views: 588
Size:  91.2 KBWhite Sands is just fine for us,we are pretty low maintenance but our housekeeper found wash cloths for my wife when every one said they had none,she also fills our collapsable cooler with ice for us.Last night when we returned from spending the day at Hedo for our anniversary we found this on our bed.Name:  SANY0102.jpg
Views: 536
Size:  97.8 KB We have also found the source of the parties as they happened by Collettes while we were there for tea and crumpets.
    Last edited by billndonna; 11-26-2014 at 07:44 AM.

User Info Menu

Groove, Janet, Roy , Sheri, the gangs all there., you all look great !!!!!!

User Info Menu

Loving your posts!!!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by billndonna View Post
    Turns out there is a concert at Chance just a little down the street from us last night so of coarse we decided we should not miss that.It was amazing!Place was packed and awesome music from the 60's,70's and 80's so we danced our asses off in the sand and sucked down un counted Gusinness beers.Not sure what time we waltzed our happy asses back to White Sands but we woke up in our room this morning so all is good.
    Now that's how you party proper!!! I heard about the concert at Chances and of course, I wished I were there. Glad you all had a good time. Thanks for posting. Looking forward to more!