Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: On de rock

User Info Menu

Re: On de rock

love this report~
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Big Roy And sherie~~~~
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Name:  SANY0134.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  93.0 KBWe have definately run into the party gang now and they made the One Love bus a rocking time.Never saw anyone that didn't have a huge smile on their face on this day!Name:  SANY0130.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  87.8 KB It should be iName:  SANY0130.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  87.8 KBlleagal to have as much fun as we are!

User Info Menu

Hey you two....we just got back from Kingston....don't you dare leave before I get my dance...

User Info Menu

Where have you been hiding Lisa!!!!! Love you guys and hope to run across you soon.Do you guys do drifters on Friday?We had to much fun there already!!

User Info Menu

We were in Kingston for a bit...but we're baaack and will be at Canoe today for the steel band webcast...more than likely at Drifters on Friday and Saturday at Seastar for the webcast....wooohooo!!!

User Info Menu

Dances with my favorite dance partner,soon come!!

User Info Menu

Hard to believe but we survived another party day on the island.Did Canoe for lobster and it was fabulous.Bopped around like ping pong balls on a windy day and landed back at our resort without any cuts or bruises.Did have a bit of misfortune at Bourbon beach while partying but that can happen if you let your guard down.We will re-coup and party on for a couple more days.Rainy this morning but i believe we can make the sunshine.Have a great y'all,we will!

User Info Menu

Is that the famous Groove in the helmet!!!!!! He looks like he is having his usual blast :-)

User Info Menu

Name:  SANY0222.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  87.4 KBGroove was on a roll,as always!!Another great day has come and gone,it was a rainy day but off and on so we did brunch at Montana's then some bar hopping,Drifters for some good music and friendly people.Finished the night off at Margaritaville with the all inclusive $20.00 per person.Pretty sure they are wishing they didn't give us that option.Lots of fun every day here but we will calm down today as we leave tomorrow and our reservations at the Betty Ford clinic aren't until Tuesday!Name:  SANY0213.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  98.0 KB
    Last edited by billndonna; 11-29-2014 at 10:41 AM.