Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cliffs for a day...

User Info Menu

Re: cliffs for a day...

Odd...may have just been bad timing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_D View Post
    That's good to know, Kevin. We'll definitely stop by next time.

On a previous trip we stopped by the Castle, as we wanted to try out Teddy's. While we stood at the gate trying to figure out how to get in, a security guard opened it up poked his head out. I asked if the restaurant was open and he told us to hold on as he closed the gates and disappeared for a few seconds. He came back and told us it was closed and that we should stop by the next day. Unfortunately, we didn't have a chance to return during that trip.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Teddy does bop in and out from time to time. Well worth it if you can catch him. There are several things I would recommend but I gotta say his lobster pasta is our fav from his menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin, PA View Post
    Odd...may have just been bad timing.
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

I might try leaving my # if you have a ja celllie....I see on his fb (hideaway eatery...funny since people are tying to find the HIDEAWAY) that his birthday is nov 30 and having a special seaside dinner !! 6pm pumpkin soup,steam roast fish, jerk chicken..and pineapple upside down cake!!!! $17 a person....I wont be in Jamaica then but if I was I would be all in!!!!