Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Not a trip report per se but...

User Info Menu

Re: Not a trip report per se but...

Lady Jane, Thats beautiful. It really is an amazing spot for it. The sunset on the rock is exactly what it looks out upon every evening.

Hussyband, no, I flew out on the 29th. Airport was smooth for me but I dont check any bags so I get to avoid that line. Security and customs was fast too. Immigration at Newark was amazing. I was through in under five minutes. From stepping off the plane to the front door of my apt was just under an hour. I dont think I'll ever get to experience that again in my life.

User Info Menu

Re: Not a trip report per se but...

Rehtaeh Parsons was a Canadian girl who committed suicide after being cyber bullied by a couple of low lifes that sexually assualted her at a drunken high school party and posted the video on line and made her life a nightmare..That is why it is 'Stand up and Speak out' to help break the silence on this happening again. I am a Dad of 3 girls myself and this made my blood boil and still does. A beautiful youg life lost to a couple of A**holes who thought it was funny !