Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Beach towels provided at Catcha?

User Info Menu

Beach towels provided at Catcha?

Staying at Catcha in a couple of weeks (woohoo) Does anyone happen to know if they provide beach towels? Hair dryer? Thanks for any info.
    Deanna (aka DeeDee from NY)

User Info Menu

Re: Beach towels provided at Catcha?

Yes - Catcha provides swimming towels -they keep them in a cabinet down by the water (towards Libra cottage).
    I don't remember seeing a blow dryer - but then again I didn't look for one either.

You are going to love love love Catcha !!
    https://www.tickerfactory.com]

User Info Menu

Just came back and I don't remember seeing a blow dryer either. If you email Mauvette maybe they have them at the desk upon request? I bring a small travel one made to be quiter. Have fun!

User Info Menu

We were in Virgo last Christmas (and back at Catcha this Christmas!) and they DID have a blow dryer in the condo rooms!
    2001-Sandals, 2003-Sandals, 2004-NBCC, 2005-NBCC, 2006-Xtabi, 2007-NBCC, 2008-NBCC, 2008-Xtabi, 2009-NBCC, 2010-Blue Cave Castle, 2010-NBCC, 2013-Sea Wind, 2014-Catcha Falling Star, 2014-Rayon, 2015-Catcha Falling Star