Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World famous tourist in Negril

User Info Menu

World famous tourist in Negril

It is now the end of Thanksgiving week in Negril so there should be one of the most recognized tourists on the scene.He is 6'7" .....has a tan that after 3 days looks like 3 months.....can be seen walking the beach or cliffs daily....is rarely without a Red Stripe in hand... and is truly a good guy. I am just wondering if there have been any Skip sightings yet? He is not on the message board but if you have been in Negril this time of year before you can't help but to have seen him. He is also known to some as the General ; if you are looking for the cold cheap beer on the beach he can tell you where to find it.If you cross paths with Skip on the beach or the west end tell him Puff Daddy says soon come .

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: World famous tourist in Negril

Saw Skip the other day - he is walking the beach having fun!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Haha...Skip posts once in awhile here but mostly lurks!
    He loves Saturday nights and the webcast at Seastar...you'll be able to see him there.

User Info Menu

Is he the same "General"that is staying at White Sands? Very happy guy for sure!

User Info Menu

Wherever Skip goes, a good time is always had ~~ Name:  Samsara 2011 103 (Medium).jpg
Views: 739
Size:  96.3 KB
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

Pretty sure he was spotted on the beach today. But I've had a lot of rum, so white people are starting to look the same.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyNYC View Post
    Pretty sure he was spotted on the beach today. But I've had a lot of rum, so white people are starting to look the same.
    lol

User Info Menu

Hey P.D. its Moads neighbour.When are u going?Stop by the house if you have a minute.

User Info Menu

I didn't know the last message was sent under Dana1 account,stop by.
    Signed
    Big Rod

User Info Menu

Oh we have seen him many times now,at Seastar last Saturday and on the beach many times,quite the party guy.