Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Negril mourns Observer vendor - he will be missed

User Info Menu

Re: Negril mourns Observer vendor - he will be missed

Sad to hear. He was a hard working guy. Always got my paper from him. Rest in peace my man.
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!

User Info Menu

RIP my friend will miss getting my paper from him, I had been getting my paper from him for as long as iv been going to Jamaica

User Info Menu

Sad indeed
    Was looking forward to seeing him in January
    An honest hard working soul who will be missed by many

User Info Menu

Sad news. I remember buying a paper from him many times over the years.

User Info Menu

It's a sad day. I'd give him 1000j the first day and he would bring my paper every day. If I was gone he would leave it on the veranda for me. When he would see me down the beach he would let me know he dropped it off. He was a kind hard working man. The beach has lost one of the best. R.I.P. my friend.

User Info Menu

UPDATE...an autopsy on Japanese is tentatively scheduled for next Monday..after that miss lily can hopefully claim the body and we can plan his funeral.
    nothing is firm yet, but sat. January 10 is what miss lily is looking at as long as things progress smoothly..there will be a church service in Negril and she has tentatively arranged for a cemetery plot in the red ground, but cannot be finalized until she has control of body..
    Jamaica red tape is pretty annoying, but rest assured we will give jap a proper send off..
    their will be a story in observer west when plans set, and I will update here..