Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Next trip planned!

User Info Menu

Next trip planned!

Only 314 more days! Going down the end of next October, for ten days this time. (Booked 7 nights last trip and ended up changing flights to stay another two days!). Best friend is getting married at Grand Lido, but the wife and I will be back at Seastar, as we likely will be every time we're fortunate enough to come to the island. Took us ten years to come back after honeymooning, but had such an awesome experience on our anniversary trip that we'd have been back regardless if my friend was getting married or not! I'm looking forward to showing some Jamaica virgins around and see it for the first time through new eyes. I hope they love it every bit as much as I do, but won't let them kill our vibes if for some reason they don't love it like we do!

User Info Menu

Re: Next trip planned!

good for you guys! Enjoy~~
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

All my questions were answered.
    Last edited by EdmontonGuy; 12-16-2014 at 10:29 PM.

User Info Menu

Seastar will pick you up and drop you off at the end of the the saturday nite buffet and amazing show, just be sure to tip the driver, soon come