Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: It's not the chickens

User Info Menu

It's not the chickens

that drive me nuts - it' the roosters! The blasted things should have a clock so they know what time it is ⏰ They crow half the night. I will admit that after a few days I get used to it though.

Name:  DSCF2909.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  67.6 KB
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Re: It's not the chickens

very funny! i will never forget my second trip to negril!! staying at falcon cottages...wow,, never heard so much clucking and cock a doodle in my life

User Info Menu

Crowing roosters and barking dogs......sounds I that I identify with Jamaica. Gotta love it.

User Info Menu

Several trips to Kauai before going to Negril, so I sleep right through the roosters. However, the frogs took me a couple of trips to get used to. Had a couple of sleepless nights trying to "crack the code" of what they are communicating to each other. Now I just sleep.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blueallah View Post
    Several trips to Kauai before going to Negril, so I sleep right through the roosters. However, the frogs took me a couple of trips to get used to. Had a couple of sleepless nights trying to "crack the code" of what they are communicating to each other. Now I just sleep.
    How could I forget the tree frogs.