Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Direct flight from Detroit?

User Info Menu

Direct flight from Detroit?

Is there any airline that flies direct to MBJ from Detroit? Thanks in advance.
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

Re: Direct flight from Detroit?

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiB View Post
    delta flys every saturday from detroit....dec 27 for me

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiB View Post
    Wikipedia does a good job of showing where each airline flys from a specific airport. Delta flys to MBJ from DTW, seasonally. It's also handy if you are trying to find somewhere else to go and want to take a direct flight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit...County_Airport

User Info Menu

Here is another way of checking thru Flight Aware

http://flightaware.com/live/findflig...stination=MKJS

User Info Menu

Wow, I didn't think there were any direct flights out of Detroit to MBJ. I've searched repeatedly and never had any luck...

User Info Menu

Thank you all so much! I can't get over how expensive it is direct from Detroit....
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

If Business or First Class not much higher, choose that, it covers your luggage + other perks.

User Info Menu

Good point Lola. It's lookin' like we'll fly out of Toronto....

User Info Menu

We flew out of Detroit last year and it was $1200 US. This year we're flying out of Toronto the flight total taxes in for two with insurance on West Jet is $1010.00. And its direct. Much less expensive than last year as the Canadian dollar was at or close to par.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jamadian View Post
    We flew out of Detroit last year and it was $1200 US. This year we're flying out of Toronto the flight total taxes in for two with insurance on West Jet is $1010.00. And its direct. Much less expensive than last year as the Canadian dollar was at or close to par.
    I just can't justify that cost. I fly with one connection out of Detroit, usually for $450-500 rt.