Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pre-trip Music

User Info Menu

Re: Pre-trip Music

I'm spoiled with having my Sirius/XM satellite radio giving me all the music I can listen to..the fav station on the most is..."The Joint" & 73 more stations to pick from. Didn't know it would pick up a signal til I brought it down in '05 to give it a try..bingo..thanks to those big birds 22,000 miles up in the sky.

User Info Menu

I always have "The Joint" on...but current faves are Tyrone Taylor, Dennis Brown and Gregory Isaacs!
    Last edited by Robbie; 12-31-2014 at 01:35 PM.

User Info Menu

If you love any form of Jamaican music, you must try the iHeartRadio app. You can use the "search" or "create station" function and enter any group or artist you like. It will then play that artist along with similar groups, all for free. I used to listen to The Joint on XM, the cable tv reggae station or my library, but now this is my main source for music. It also works in Jamaica while on Wi-Fi from my IPhone.

My "Favorites", which are the saved stations, include Jah Cure, Ritchie Spice, Steel Pulse, Buju Banton, Movado and Capleton. What ever style of Jamaican music you are in the mood for, just select and enjoy. You will be quite surprised by the library of music they have.