Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl 2015 - Where to go?

User Info Menu

Re: Super Bowl 2015 - Where to go?

We watched the Super Bowl at Travellers a year or 2 ago and they had multiple flat screens so everyone had a good view and a great buffet at half time!

User Info Menu

They also do a score pool and stuff.
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

A lot of good suggestions. Susan's bar would probably be pretty fun as well. I watched the Eagles Cowboys game on Thanksgiving this year.

User Info Menu

Margarittaville would be my choice! Always a party and plenty of tvs.

User Info Menu

Travellers for me and my friends.....b/c of the proximity but that Treehouse screen looks really enticing. Margaritaville was going to be our first choice but it was $55 per person last year for all you can eat and drink which was too steep for our budgets.

User Info Menu

The year the Stones were the halftime show, we were at 3 Dives for dinner and overheard a claim that On The Rocks had the biggest screen in Negril. A bed sheet will do that for you! When the Stones came out, the bartenders shut off the sound to play Jamaican music. Screams of protest caused them to revert! That's when we decided we had seen enough. I know. What kind of football/rock 'n' roller am I? The kind that was a Bills fan until they lost 4 Super Bowls in a row and gave away his rock albums 4 decades ago in favor of jazz and world music. Play I some music --Marblehead
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

User Info Menu

We've watched at Tree House and another year we went to Pushcart for dinner only to find a Super bowl party going on there as well!

User Info Menu

We'll be hosting our annual Super Bowl party at Travellers. Squares are now available for purchase!

Name:  SuperBowl-1.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  95.3 KB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Preston View Post
    We'll be hosting our annual Super Bowl party at Travellers. Squares are now available for purchase!

Name:  SuperBowl-1.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  95.3 KB
    I just sent an email to reserve tables to the email on the flyer -- I need a table for 25.

User Info Menu

one last question, how do we buy squares in advance and how much?