Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Super Bowl 2015 - Where to go?

User Info Menu

Re: Super Bowl 2015 - Where to go?

Excellent. The squares are $1000 J per square. You can stop by anytime between now and then to purchase your squares. The earlier the better.

User Info Menu

Preston -- will somebody confirm my reservation request? I wish I could stop by now but we won't be there until the 30th.

User Info Menu

I can remember watching Super Bowl from Risky Business Bar on the beach in the late 90s. Im not even sure they are open anymore? Your in Negril though, so anywhere you watch it will be a blast!

User Info Menu

Last year, we went to CCLP for dinner and stumbled upon a Super Bowl party there. They had a large projection screen on the beach, similar to the one at Treehouse. I guess it wasn't heavily advertised as the crowd was relatively small for a decent size bar and restaurant. Seemed to be mostly folks that were staying at CCLP. That was fine with us, as we were able to get a good table right in front of the screen.

User Info Menu

Go Pats!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBob View Post
    Go Pats!!!
    ditto

most places in Negril will have the Super Bowl on......and it will be on cable in your rooms......but mi vote is for SeaStar

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Name:  Super Bowl 2015 Flyer.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  90.6 KB

We'll be hosting our annual Super Bowl party at Travellers. Squares are now available for purchase!
    Last edited by Olivea; 01-29-2015 at 03:13 PM.

User Info Menu

Wish we were there!!! Soon come though... But, I guess we will stay home, cause it's only 3 degrees here, or we'll go to the Big Stone Liquor store in Big Stone City South Dakota.