Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Single Digit Fidget!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Single Digit Fidget!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Runnin Mon View Post
    Hope your travels are safe! We come in next Friday on the 30th ... and we are so ready! This week had better fly by! Where close to town?? We are staying at Travellers. Drinking, floating, and dominos are the typical daytime for us! Music, backgammon, and more drinking at night! Keep a eathered eye on the beach and say hey for a drink!!
    Attachment 40531
    Me and @30 friends arrive on the 30th also. Most are staying at Travellers!! We are looking forward to Karaoke and drinks on our first night at Travellers. Your kind of day and night sounds just like ours!

User Info Menu

Hey Crusher, can you give me a heads up on how the Beach Club is? Thanks. Save some stripes for me. I know you will have a great time. 14 more sleeps for me...yipee

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr B View Post
    Hey Crusher, can you give me a heads up on how the Beach Club is? Thanks. Save some stripes for me. I know you will have a great time. 14 more sleeps for me...yipee
    So far so good. Things appear to be similar to last year. More beach loungers though!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

The fidgeting begins for us!
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

I am now officially doing the dance Soon Come!!
    [http://daisypath.com]

User Info Menu

Crusher! Be looking out for ya tomorrow afternoon or Saturday! Jamerican... you know what we look like so be sure and say hey!!!! We are soooo ready to get outta here!

User Info Menu

Down to just hours. I can't wait for take off tomorrow morning!

User Info Menu

I hit the teens today my fidget is coming on strong
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Another fellow Minnesotan in the single digit fidget! We are down to 7 days now. Soon come to the Tree House!

User Info Menu

8 more sleeps. Cannot wait. Red stripe time